Features of the Pro-2000W Whistler Power Inverter:
- Full Output Power - Other inverters have reduced output over time.
- Maximum Continuous Power - 2000 watts
- Maximum Surge Capability (Peak Power) - 4000 watts*
- No Load Current Draw - <1.0A
- Operating Input Voltage Range - 11-15+0.5 volts DC
- 3 AC Outlets - 1 USB Port
- USB - .5 volt 500mA Max
- High Surge
- Overload Indicator
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Digital Battery Volt/Watt Meter - Monitors input volts and output watts
- Remote Operation Jack
- Ground Fault Sensing
*Under certain conditions your inverter may provide up to 2 times the continous rating for a brief period.
Electronic Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control - Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection - Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection - Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff - Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
200 Amp Power Requirement - at rated output
Size = 12"L x 8.9"W x 3.54"H
Weight = 7.38 lbs
Warranty = 2 Years
When the Pro-2000W and the battery are set up within three feet of each other, use a minimum of #2 gauge wire to make the connections. Within four to six feet, use a #0 gauge wire. At distances between six to ten feet, use #000 gauge wires connected in parallel to the battery.